CALLING FOR ABSTRACT TIL 5 JULY 2019. Click here for details.
Global health challenges are hugely complex and interconnected across numerous disciplines so that true change can only be enacted by working alongside sectors outside of medicine. Cities present opportunities and challenges, which can be a major platform to promote citizens’ health and well-being. The goal of the conference is to facilitate inter-institutional and inter-sectorial exchanges of world-class expertise and cutting-edge findings on global urban health.
Reasons to attend APRU Global Health Conference 2019
- Identify challenges and strategies to accomplish the implementation of the Sustainable Development Goals
- Meet experts and practitioners from across sectors and disciplines to address the broader determinants of global urban health
- Expand your research and practice networks with colleagues from Asia Pacific Rim and beyond
- Brainstorm solutions to today’s pressing challenges related to rapidly growing cities with local and overseas policymakers, professional services practitioners and relevant stakeholders of high, middle to low-income settings.
Who should join
- Hong Kong-based medical & healthcare practitioners, such as doctors and nurses, and scientists
- International medical & healthcare practitioners, and scientists
- Healthcare leaders
- Policy-makers/Government officials
- Architects/Urban planners/Industry practitioners
- Think-tank representatives
- Environmental advocates
- Students of related disciplines
Day 1 – Pre-Conference Field Trips & Workshops
Day 2 – Day 4– Scientific Programme
Detailed conference programme is available on the Conference Website.
c/o International Conference Consultants Ltd