The APRU Global Health Conference in Hong Kong has been rescheduled to year 2021.
We are aware of the concerns of some foreign visitors about visiting Hong Kong at this particular time. As the conference organisers we have come to the conclusion that a smooth running of the event could be better assured at a later time.
We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused. A full refund of the registration fees will be arranged by the end of 2019. More information on the refund procedures will be announced via email.
If you have any queries, please contact the Conference Secretariat at email@example.com.
Thank you for your understanding. We look forward to welcoming you in Hong Kong in 2021.
APRU Global Health Conference 2019
Global health challenges are hugely complex and interconnected across numerous disciplines so that true change can only be enacted by working alongside sectors outside of medicine. Cities present opportunities and challenges, which can be a major platform to promote citizens’ health and well-being. The goal of the conference is to facilitate inter-institutional and inter-sectorial exchanges of world-class expertise and cutting-edge findings on global urban health.
Reasons to attend APRU Global Health Conference 2019
- Identify challenges and strategies to accomplish the implementation of the Sustainable Development Goals
- Meet experts and practitioners from across sectors and disciplines to address the broader determinants of global urban health
- Expand your research and practice networks with colleagues from Asia Pacific Rim and beyond
- Brainstorm solutions to today’s pressing challenges related to rapidly growing cities with local and overseas policymakers, professional services practitioners and relevant stakeholders of high, middle to low-income settings.
Who should join
- Hong Kong-based medical & healthcare practitioners, such as doctors and nurses, and scientists
- International medical & healthcare practitioners, and scientists
- Healthcare leaders
- Policy-makers/Government officials
- Architects/Urban planners/Industry practitioners
- Think-tank representatives
- Environmental advocates
- Students of related disciplines
Day 1 – Pre-Conference Field Trips & Workshops
Day 2 – Day 4– Scientific Programme
Detailed conference programme is available on the Conference Website.
c/o International Conference Consultants Ltd